I think it’s a great idea though, and can really instill some positive thinking. Sounds a bit hippy like, but then that is me all over in so many ways.
Can’t help thinking of that song either, with the line “reasons to be cheerful…”.
Anyway. In my mad mad world of mayhem and chaos, with my tired bloodshot eyes and aching knees, with the house upsidedown and my daughters at eachothers throats, I can still find you a wee list.
- Last weekend we went to my big brother’s wedding. It was fabulous. So happy and got to see family that we don’t see too often. Lovely lovely.
- I got to sleep in my bed for the first time in 12 weeks this week. It was blissful. I’d been sleeping downstairs since having Jasper (12 weeks old).
- Jasper, is now three months old. He has started to giggle and it’s just so lovely. It melts my heart everytime.
- Seeing my two daughters on Saturday, all dressed up, I felt very proud and smiley.
- My sister has changed jobs, and this in itself is an enormous feat, and something that will really do her good.
And that is that for now.
Being Mum says
Great reasons to be cheerful – I have only recently joined in this linky and it has been really good to focus on the good things each week!
Really Rachel says
Welcome to R2BC, it’s my favourite linky of the week because it’s always nice to realise that in the midst of all the doom and gloom there is positives! Sounds like you had a wonderful trip to the wedding, and of course it’s always nice to spend time with family! Congratulations on Jasper (I love his name) and sleeping in your own bed!
Lovely reasons to be cheerful! Welcome to the #R2BC linky! x
Hiya! Welcome to R2BC! Wow point one sounds great and well done on 2. I long for that day to come for me soon, lol. Sharing a bed with hubby, toddler, bump and maternity pillow is daunting, lol.
I love the name of ur blog. I’m now a follower :0)
michelle twin mum says
Sorry I am so late to this post but lovely to have you join in with #R2BC. The name of the linky came from that song. Mich x