I think it’s a great idea though, and can really instill some positive thinking. Sounds a bit hippy like, but then that is me all over in so many ways.
Can’t help thinking of that song either, with the line “reasons to be cheerful…”.
Anyway. In my mad mad world of mayhem and chaos, with my tired bloodshot eyes and aching knees, with the house upsidedown and my daughters at eachothers throats, I can still find you a wee list.
- Last weekend we went to my big brother’s wedding. It was fabulous. So happy and got to see family that we don’t see too often. Lovely lovely.
- I got to sleep in my bed for the first time in 12 weeks this week. It was blissful. I’d been sleeping downstairs since having Jasper (12 weeks old).
- Jasper, is now three months old. He has started to giggle and it’s just so lovely. It melts my heart everytime.
- Seeing my two daughters on Saturday, all dressed up, I felt very proud and smiley.
- My sister has changed jobs, and this in itself is an enormous feat, and something that will really do her good.
And that is that for now.