- The sun has been shining and the weather rather splendid. I do like rain and we do need it, but having the sun shine is helping to make me feel better. So we have been out for strolls, and it’s good to get the washing dried and just pleasant.
- Because of the good weather, Mr and I have managed to get the garden a little tidier after the winter destroyed a lot of it.
- My eldest is getting through his exams and seems to be coping better than he expected. I feel very proud.
- Jasper is thriving, it’s wonderful to see.
- Mr has Saturday night off. Which is a rarity. I’m really looking forward to it and he even says he’s making dinner. Excellent!
- I discovered a Mog hardback story book in a second hand book shop, for only £4. I totally love it!
- Kenco decaff coffee is on offer at the moment (bliss)
Cakesphotoslife (Angie) says
Enjoy your Saturday evening and good luck to your son xxx
What lovely reasons to be cheerful, especially your dinner being cooked on Saturday night… Enjoy it! Xx
Michelle Twin Mum says
I hope you had a lovely Saturday night together. Mich x